Green mobility is a Danish car-sharing company that utilizes electric cars alone for its services. In the pursuit of a green world, Green Mobility is determined to expand its operations into other cities like Dublin in Ireland.
The process of driving a Green Mobility vehicle is quite simple. You will have to identify the car you are interested in within the app. Once you reach the car’s location, you can unlock the vehicle with the Green Mobility app on your phone. After use, parking is not restricted to certain locations in within the operational zone as the cars can be parked anywhere that is legal.
How to use Green Mobility City Cars
Signup is free and easy. All you need to do is to:
- Download the app here as the app acts as the key to the car. The app is available for download on both iOS and Android.
- Create a profile
- You will be asked to register a username and password
- Then, go on to add driver’s license and a credit card
- Your details will be verified within a day and you are free to use Green Mobility vehicles
Type of cars being used
In Denmark, the company provides its car sharing services with Renault vehicles.
You only pay for the time you drive
- 1 min – 4.00 DKK
- 24 hours – 595 DKK
Choosing a prepaid plan will automatically qualify you for discounts. On a prepaid plan, you are priced as low as 2.10 DKK per minute.
See the available plans below:
- City Car Go – When you need a car for just a couple of hours.
- City Car Flex – When you need a car for a longer period during the same day.
- City Car Plus – This monthly plan is suitable for those who don’t own a car but need a car on a regular basis. You get 20 hours of driving each month for a fixed monthly price.
Electrical vehicles are the future. They are green, smart and efficient. With carsharing schemes like Green mobility, those who can’t afford to own EV vehicles can now at least rent or lease them.
Sign up to have our blog posts (catering to Uber Partners and Drivers) delivered to your email every week! In exchange for signing up we will give you our highly rated report with suggestions to help you increase your Uber Revenue. We cover trending topics relevant to the success of your business as an Uber car owner or driver, as well as cutting edge improvements on how to improve the management of your business: like how to better control costs and increase your revenue. Thanks again for visiting! We look forward to hearing from you about your experience and being a part of your new growing business!